Our underlying foundation and mission focus is Mississippi’s pediatric health care.
Pediatricians and health-related professionals give guidance through membership on our Board of Directors. On a daily basis our staff talks with hospital social workers and coordinates the referral of families to Ronald McDonald House. Our Community Grants program has partnered with numerous charitable agencies on projects that reinforce our health care focus.
Medical facilities that have pediatric services and refer families to Ronald McDonald House include:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Batson Children’s Hospital
- Wiser Hospital for Women and Infants
- Children’s Rehabilitation Service at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St. Dominic Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
- Woman’s Hospital
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center