2017 Board of Directors
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for program development, standards and operations.
- Mary Katherine Cole Mangum — Vice President & Trust Officer, BancorpSouth
- Hazel Gaines, Retired Registered Nurse, Mississippi State Department of Health
- Jeff Walker — General Counsel/Chief Legal Officer, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Anna Kendall Thames– Education and Outreach Coordinator, Mississippi Forestry Association
- Jill Bowdon — Connect Ministry Leader, Bellwether Church
- Mary Margaret Cockroft White — Corporate Tax Accountant, C Spire
- Mike Gallarno — Director, Division of Family and Children’s Services, Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Allison Joyner — Marketing Director, My Joy, Inc., DBA McDonald’s
- Jay Losset — Director of Auxiliary Programs, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
- Eddie Prosser — Manager, McDade’s Market Fondren
- Melinda Ray, M.D. — Retired pediatrician
- Melanie Roach — Owner/Operator McDonald’s Restaurants
- Robyn Touchstone — Kindergarten teacher, St. Andrew’s Episcopal School
- Michael Boerner — Principal Architect, Wier Boerner Allin Architecture
- Eddie Eargle — Self-Employed Carpenter
- Mike Peters
- Caroline Sims — Government Relations Advisor, Butler Snow LLP
- Steve Warden — President/CEO, Mid South Baking Co.
These dedicated individuals keep Ronald McDonald House operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week and they promote and grow the services supporting the mission of RMHC MS.