Volunteers are vital in the day-to-day mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities. Individuals and groups care daily for the facility and families of Ronald McDonald House. Volunteers give physical and financial strength throughout the year to fundraising events and special projects that support the continuance and growth of our programs.
Volunteer for Ronald McDonald House through the following activities:
- Receptionist / Greeter to answer phone, greet visitors, maintain guest registry
- Bedroom re-set for a new check-in
- Prepare or purchase a meal for approximately 30 people
- Light housekeeping duties
- Seasonal housekeeping duties
- Re-stocking / organizing supply closets
- Provide supplies listed on the Wish List
Volunteer! Make an impact on a child’s life.
Questions about volunteering? Call 601.981.5683 to talk with our House Manager, Chris Kennedy.