Volunteers are vital in the day-to-day mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities. Individuals and groups care daily for the facility and families of Ronald McDonald House. Volunteers give physical and financial strength throughout the year to fundraising events and special projects that support the continuance and growth of our programs.
Volunteer for Ronald McDonald House through the following activities:
- Receptionist / Greeter to answer phone, greet visitors, maintain guest registry
- Bedroom re-set for a new check-in
- Prepare or purchase a meal for approximately 30 people
- Light housekeeping duties — mopping, vacuuming, dusting, unloading clean dishes
- Seasonal housekeeping duties — baseboards, windows, “spring cleaning”
- Re-stocking / organizing supply closets
- Data entry
- Assist administration with special projects in management or marketing of the charity
- Provide supplies listed on the Wish List
Volunteer in support of our fundraising and special events through the following activities:
- Support an established RMHC MS event by
- Serving on the planning committee
- Helping with tasks prior to the event
- Assisting on the day of the event.
- Create a local fundraising event through your
- Civic organization
- School group
- Local McDonald’s
- Place of employment
Volunteer! Make an impact on a child’s life.
Questions about volunteering? Call 601.981.5683 to talk with our House Manager, Chris Kennedy.