Ronald McDonald House cares for up to sixteen (16) families each night. We strive to supply daily necessities so each family’s focus is on their critically ill child. The market value of services offered is estimated at $1,250 per week, per family. This tallies to saving families approximately one million dollars ($1,000,000) annually.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi is 100% community funded by individuals and organizations either with monetary donations or material goods. You can support families with critically ill children through:
- Monetary donation (one-time or recurring)
- Use our on-line donation form and a credit card or a check payable to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi.
- Share A Night
- You can make a difference by donating $8 per night for as many nights you would like to cover the cost of a room for a family.
- Sponsor A Room for one year
- An acknowledgement plaque will be put on the door of the sponsored room.
- Kroger Rewards Program
- When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mississippi (RMHC MS). It’s so easy! Start today by clicking on this link http://smile.amazon.com to get started. Smile! Knowing you’re doing something good with each purchase you make at Amazon.
- Wish List
- Purchase supplies used for daily operations
- Meal Program
- Purchase or prepare a meal for our guest families. Individuals or groups are welcomed to participate. Contact our Evening Manager at 601.981.5683 or email@example.com.
- Donation Boxes at McDonald’s
- Boxes are located inside next to the cash registers and in the wall at the drive-thru pay window in just about every McDonald’s restaurant. Your spare change can go a long way to support sick children and their families.