At Ronald McDonald House of Mississippi, our focus is to keep families close. Here is some information that you might find useful before you are scheduled to check in.
- Check in is between 2:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Sunday through Friday; 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- If you are lost or need to cancel, please give us a call at 601 981-5683.
- It will take approximately thirty (30) minutes to complete check-in procedures.
- Ronald McDonald House is located on the northwest boundary of University of Mississippi Medical Center’s Campus. You must enter Campus to access our parking lot. Here are more detailed directions.
- Each person staying at Ronald McDonald House must complete a health screening questionnaire. Anyone with an infectious disease/illness, or who recently has been exposed to an infectious disease/illness, must delay checking into Ronald McDonald House until “non-health risk” is declared by appropriate physician.
- Each person, 15 years of age and older, staying at Ronald McDonald House must complete a behavioral history questionnaire.
- Anyone planning to stay overnight at Ronald McDonald House MUST be listed on the Family Referral Form submitted by you and your social worker. Occupancy limit is three (3) people plus a crib.